[racket] http://pkgs.racket-lang.org hanging in loading screen

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 08:56:12 EDT 2014

Sorry - I thought the bug tool was better because it included some machine
details. I'll just use the list in the future.

It seems to have fixed itself - I can't find anything in the console/logs.
I was also actively using network at the time and had no other probs.

Thanks for the quick response.

Stephen

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile