[racket] Plugin Development

From: Adam C.M. Solove (asolove at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 9 22:51:39 EDT 2014

Thank you for the clarification.

Before I abandon myself to working this way, let me try another
possibility. I'd like to interactively try out the functions I'm writing,
but I run into two conceptual blocks that expose some of my ignorance on
Racket. First, as the functions are wrapped in a unit which has some
imports, I can't seem to "get at" those functions from the repl, though I
have a reference to the unit itself. Second, I assume that even if I could
get to the functions in the repl, they would be running within the user
program space rather than the DrRacket UI space. Is there any way to cross
that bridge?