[racket] Plugin Development

From: Adam C.M. Solove (asolove at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 9 21:09:29 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I'm new to the Racket ecosystem and poking around with the plugin system to
see how hard it would be to build a minikanren debugger tool in DrRacket.
But first, a much more basic question:

Is there a good way to interactively write and test DrRacket plugins?

I'm currently going through the plugin docs by making a small change,
quitting and restarting DrRacket, seeing that it doesn't quite work, making
another small change, etc. It's a bit frustrating. Is there a way to simply
reload the plugin I'm working on while leaving my DrRacket session alive?

Thanks,

Adam