[racket] onfocus like functionality in Racket

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 4 21:50:36 EDT 2014

Yes, it's your choice whether one circle moves or both.

If this is related to a course, you need to design the program so that this mailing list can help you with where you're stuck.

If you're trying to find a good GUI toolbox, then I'd recommend using the underlying one instead. The big-bang construct is used for teaching design.