[racket] Mischief causing mischief

From: Byron Davies (byrondavies at starshine.us)
Date: Fri Oct 3 15:13:37 EDT 2014

I’m trying to use the mischief #lang.  I did raco pkg install mischief, and I see I have mischief installed among my Mac Library files.

I created a file with just:

#lang mischief
(define one 1)

When I click the Run arrow, I get error messages:

.undefined: undefined;
 cannot use before initialization

 . ../../Applications/Racket v6.1/share/pkgs/drracket/drracket/private/module-language.rkt:470:8: module->namespace: module not instantiated in the current namespace
  name: #<resolved-module-path:'anonymous-module>

A backtrace on the first error suggests that Racket has actually found the mischief files, but I don’t see what I might fix.  Suggestions?

[In previous message, I meant to say “Guardians of the Software _Galaxy_”, of course.]