[racket] canonical index of Racket courses? [was: Summer programs learning Racket for a student]

From: Franco Raimondi (f.raimondi at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 1 02:05:44 EDT 2014

There is indeed a course at Middlesex, I was planning to add a link to
the wiki but I kept postponing.
We have described the course in a paper published last year, "A
Racket-Based Robot to Teach First-Year Computer Science",
http://www.rmnd.net/pubs/els14.pdf.
I've added a link to this paper in the wiki, instead of linking the
quite generic public page about the course
(http://www.mdx.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/computer-science).

Franco