[racket] PLAI WP page scheduled to be deleted

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Nov 24 13:57:41 EST 2014

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 9:59 AM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:

> Bullet 4 seems achievable:
>
>  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Notability_(books)

I don't think so -- the footnote says that this applies when the book
itself is the thing that you study, so it's not applicable to textbooks.
(And trying to make my way through this legal talk reminded me why I
hated dealing with it last time, and gave up now...)

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Todd O'Bryan <toddobryan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, the bar for "Academic and technical books" seems to be
> covered if it's used as a textbook by several reputable institutions.

This is probably a better item.  I'll just remove the request with a
reference to this.

But it would still be good if the page is improved in ways that I cannot
do myself...