[racket] PLAI WP page scheduled to be deleted

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Nov 24 12:45:19 EST 2014

I happened to notice this yesterday:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programming_Languages:_Application_and_Interpretation

Which means that if nothing id done, it gets deleted in two days.  Last
time it happened (with the Racket page), there was also a discussion on
the talk page, and this time there is nothing.  Even worse, the proposed
deltion has a template to let the page author or project know about it,
and I don't think that it was used (though I'm not the author of that
page).

IIUC, one possible thing to do is to just remove the proposition, and
justify that in the talk page or in the commit message.  The next step
would be that this will move to a discussion place where there will be a
vote.  But it's probably best if the page itself is improved.  So this
is a call for people to do that -- especially if you have some WP
writing experience and know how to deal with these situations.