[racket] using struct-copy with struct subtypes?

From: Gustavo Massaccesi (gustavo at oma.org.ar)
Date: Mon Nov 17 14:06:20 EST 2014

This version is only works with #:prefab, but don't use the string
representation so it has less problems with strange values that don't
have a good string representation:

(define (copy-prefab-struct str)
  (apply make-prefab-struct (vector->list (struct->vector str))))

And this other version works with #:prefab and #:transparent structs
(and some additional structs when you have the right inspector):

(define (copy-struct str)
  (define-values (str-struct-info _) (struct-info str))
  (define str-maker (struct-type-make-constructor str-struct-info))
  (apply str-maker (cdr (vector->list (struct->vector str)))))

On the other hand, these versions do a sallow copy. Only the outer
struct gets a new instance, it reuses the values of the fields.
David's version also makes a new instance of all the fields (that are
not "singletons" like 7, #t, ...).

Gustavo