[racket] Can't get my language package to work

From: Byron Davies (byrondavies at starshine.us)
Date: Sun Nov 16 12:23:11 EST 2014

John,

If you’re working on a BASIC-like Lisp, may I suggest Seymour Papert’s Logo language http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?LogoLanguage.

This is a line-oriented language developed for kids, with Lisp-like semantics, developed originally for Turtle graphics.  Since there’s already a Turtle package in Racket, perhaps you could create a full-up Logo in Racket.  Not functional, but still cool.

Byron
=========
Byron Davies, Ph.D. — 480-276-4285
Chief Learner and Director of K-12 Innovation
BDavies at StarShineAcademy.org
http://StarShineAcademy.org