[racket] Can't get my language package to work.

From: Konrad Hinsen (konrad.hinsen at fastmail.net)
Date: Sun Nov 16 05:20:00 EST 2014

J Arcane writes:

 > I've been tinkering about with a BASIC-inspired Lisp syntax in Racket to practice
 > macros. I've now got all the basic definitions established and wanted to thus start
 > working on making it usable as a language, at least with #lang s-expr but I'm failing
 > even at that. I can't even get my file to import and function with (require).

The best starting point I found for implementing languages in Racket is this
article by Matthew Flatt:

  https://queue.acm.org/detail.cfm?id=2068896

You can download all the examples and play with them. I suggest you
take his version based on s-expr and modify it in small steps toward
your own language. It's always easier to modify working code than to
start from scratch.

Konrad.

Posted on the users mailing list.