[racket] Live coding with Racket?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Fri May 30 13:49:02 EDT 2014

On May 30, 2014, at 6:00 AM, George Rudolph <rudolphg1 at citadel.edu> wrote:

> Here's my code:
> ----------------------------
> #lang racket
> (require fluxus-017/drflux)
>
> (build-cube)
>
> ------------------------
> Here's the error
> unsaved editor:2:9: collection not found for module path: fluxus-017/drflux collection: "fluxus-017....0.1\collects C:\Program Files\Racket\collects ... [151 additional linked and package directories]
>  #(23 17)
>
> The fluxus documentation on its website was written back when
> DrRacket was DrScheme, so I know a few details have changed since then.
> So I guess my next question is how to make fluxus work with DrRacket,
> or is there something "better”?

I don’t know about the current state of fluxus, but I’m suspicious about your collections path, in which it appears that fluxus is not preceded by a C:\…”. This doesn’t seem like a good idea, and it sounds like the fix might be to make your collections path consist of absolute paths.

John

Posted on the users mailing list.