[racket] off-topic -- Re: Live coding with Racket?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri May 30 12:56:47 EDT 2014

On May 30, 2014, at 12:50 PM, Nick Shelley <nickmshelley at gmail.com> wrote:

> the audience that wants to learn and be engaged with minimal reading. Whether that's an audience worth catering to is another question and one I'm not equipped to answer.

I am absolutely sure you are correct that this audience exists, I am equally sure it's growing, I expect someone will take care of them with spoonfuls of principles that they can eat for dessert, but I won't be me. The best I can hope for is that the person who delivers these bite-size pieces of principles will be informed by my ideas on how to get people to code properly.

-- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.