[racket] How to extend the syntax-checker?

From: Daniel Brady (dabrady at umail.iu.edu)
Date: Thu May 29 23:49:18 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I just finished creating a small #lang language, and now I would like to
start creating some static debugging tools for it. The first thing on my
list is a basic syntax checker. I consulted the DrRacket documentation on
creating tools and plugins, but honestly it went a bit over my head: this
is my first foray into extending anything, and I don't really know where to
start.

So my question(s) boils down to this: how can I provide syntax checking for
my little #lang language? My little language really just provides some new
syntactic forms, and is built directly on top of Racket, so there's nothing
fancy I need to do with this: I just need to provide some new rules to the
built-in syntax checker so that it also recognizes my extensions. How can I
do this?

Thanks for any help I get,
~Me.

--