[racket] Scheme language ( I Need Your Help )

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed May 28 14:01:28 EDT 2014

If I understand correctly, I suspect that what you want to do is to
implement in Racket parsers for Java and C code, which parse those to
ASTs using Racket syntax objects.  Then you can do analysis for many
security vulnerabilities just using Racket "match" on the syntax, and
static processing.  You still have the halting problem, of course.

After that, a different approach can use the ASTs a different way, to
execute/simulate the code, but with additional protections.  For
example, you could simulate C code (and the hardware on which it runs)
but with checks to detect unsafe situations as they occur in fuzz
testing.  This one is a lot of work to implement, and there are already
other ways to do some of this, but maybe your unusual approach will let
you do something that existing approaches cannot.

Neil V.