[racket] typed racket and generic interfaces, is there a workaround using properties?

From: Alexander D. Knauth (alexander at knauth.org)
Date: Sun May 25 15:30:21 EDT 2014

Never mind I just found prop:dict.

By the way it would probably be helpful if instead of the value for prop:dict being a vector, it was a hash table with the method names as the keys, so then it would be a lot easier to tell which procedure goes with which method, and also a lot easier to extend it while maintaining backwards compatibility.