[racket] "lab notebook on learning process" (was: Re: Macros baffle me)

From: Sean Kanaley (skanaley at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 6 00:50:46 EDT 2014

The question "who is at fault" is not meant as some kind of personal attack
(= emotional is what you meant?) at the "jerk(s)" responsible, but rather
as a question whose answer gives input to selecting the best course of
action.  Since my English isn't working today, in Racket:

;solve-problem : blame-who -> action
(define (alleviate-problem who)
  (case who
    [(Racket) (file-bug-report)]
    [(me) (stop-being-stupid)]
    [else (post-for-clarification)]))

The main use of this is to avoid filing bug reports for my own bugs.