[racket] Isn't the web application tutorial too advanced?

From: Christopher D. Walborn (tuirgin at gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 4 14:33:52 EDT 2014

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 1:55 PM, Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> You might also try to jump into Realm of Racket, which is the
> intended follow-up (at the moment) for HtDP 'graduates' who wish to
> get deeper into Racket.

I do have a copy of this, but stopped on the recursion chapter to go
back through the equivalent material in HTDP (and The Little Schemer).
I tend to get mired down at a certain point -- in the class I took it
was in the generative recursion material. In The Little Schemer it was
around multirember&co in the Lambda chapter. I'm not sure what my
stumbling block is, so I keep going back and trying to work up to the
same material again trying to figure out what I've missed.

--
Christopher D. Walborn      :      http://laconic-prolixity.blogspot.com