[racket] Isn't the web application tutorial too advanced?

From: Ben (yfefyf at gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 4 07:35:22 EDT 2014

Thank you, Danny. You've already done a great job. Just not suitable for
me. As you have said, I've never done any serious web development before.
Maybe your tutorial serves experienced developers well.

And a small typo: In section "7 Share and Share Alike", there's a
`insert-blog-post!` which probably should be `blog-insert-post!`.

Hope that I'm not bringing too much work for you.

Ben