[racket] gc crash on raspbian

From: David Griffiths (dave at pawfal.org)
Date: Fri May 2 17:44:43 EDT 2014

Hi Matthew,

Sorry, I was a bit short on details, I'm running 5.2.1, also using
sqlite via jaymccarthy/sqlite:5:1/sqlite on planet.

I had assumed it would be some kind of memory corruption, but "7" looks
a bit more specific than I'd expect for that (like some kind of specific
error value as it's one more than the PAGE_X types)...

I'll try and narrow it down a little, e.g. without sqlite and see what
happens.

cheers,

dave