[racket] Racket Salon March!

From: Daniel King (daniel.zidan.king at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 12:24:28 EDT 2014

Hi everyone!

We'll have a couple authors from the Realm of Racket book talk to us
about the motivation, development, and impact of Realm of Racket!

We also tentatively have a talk from Greg Hendershott about
racket-mode, a major mode for Emacs.

Racket Salon March will take place on March 27th (this week!) 7-9PM at
Northeastern University in WVH 366.

--
Dan King