[racket] Probability macro/HOF (for use in Typed Racket)

From: Ben Dean (benjamin.dean at aya.yale.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 21 21:25:40 EDT 2014

That both makes sense and helps to the limit. Very much appreciated.

If you (or anyone) has a link for an intro to type systems of this sort for
the uninitiated, I would read it! Like I said, I've read over the docs for
parameterized types a few times and am still a little fuzzy about some of
the terms and concepts being thrown around.