[racket] Non-in-place installs for Racket from git

From: WarGrey Gyoudmon Ju (juzhenliang at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 02:44:27 EDT 2014

Hi Asumu.
This is a development version.
Now I figure out that, git version is in its way to support class system in
Typed Racket,
but  `raco install` via downloading only have the stable packages for
stable versions.

So the only way to use git version is building packages via `raco install
--link`,
Checking the INSTALL.txt in the top level directory.