[racket] Should raco-linked collections still work in v6.0?

From: Kathi Fisler (kfisler at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 15 12:12:50 EDT 2014

I tried running raco setup, and got two kinds of errors (after which I got
the same error as before when trying to run Scribble):

- "expected a 'module' declaration ..." arising from a bunch of my own
files (some that are reachable from my link and some that are within my
GitHub directories that are not connected to link commands)

- a bunch of delete-file errors such as

raco setup: launcher: <gui-bin>/DrRacket.exe
delete-file: cannot delete file
  path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Racket\DrRacket.exe
  system error: Permission denied; errno=13
raco setup: launcher: <gui-bin>/PLT Games.exe
delete-file: cannot delete file
  path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Racket\PLT Games.exe