[racket] Should raco-linked collections still work in v6.0?

From: Kathi Fisler (kfisler at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 14 09:59:15 EDT 2014

I have a custom #lang (a scribble extension).  In previous versions, I used
raco link to register the directory containing the lang.rkt and other files
for my #lang.

After switching to 6.0, scribble yields an error that suggests it is not
finding the functions defined in my #lang.  I have rerun the raco link
command, and confirmed that the link is there (through raco link -l).  I
get no errors when I attempt to "run" the lang.rkt file or the file
containing the unfound functions.

Might this be an artifact of the new package system, or am I looking
elsewhere for the problem?  I couldn't tell whether I had to switch over to
the new package system now, or whether I can take my time migrating our
stuff over.

thanks,
Kathi