[racket] Racket 6.0 does not work

From: Martin DeMello (martindemello at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 17:27:21 EDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Danny Yoo <dyoo at hashcollision.org> wrote:

> As an aside: I do not understand the comment that VIM must be
> installed from sources, either.  A Google search for the term "vim
> windows" comes with the first hit to the official VIM web site's link
> to a pre-packaged, self-installing executable.

I believe this is referring to using mzscheme as an embedded scripting
language in vim. I just checked my ubuntu machine and the packaged vim is
compiled without mzscheme support (+lua +perl +python +ruby +tcl -mzscheme
-python3 to be precise), so if you want it you do indeed need to first
install mzscheme and then compile vim from source with mzscheme enabled at
the configure stage.

martin