[racket] Memory usage stat?

From: Robby Findler (robby at racket-lang.org)
Date: Wed Mar 5 14:31:11 EST 2014

It is the value of (current-memory-use) last time it was clicked on (which
also triggers a GC) or when the frame was first opened.

I see that the docs for DrRacket don't go thru all of various clickable
thingies in the window and, it seems to me, there should be a new section
inside "Interface Reference" to do that. Volunteers welcome!

Robby