[racket] FW: q about code for partitions

From: Eric Dobson (eric.n.dobson at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 29 15:32:48 EDT 2014

Vincent: exact-zero? is defined through 'make-predicate' which uses
contract machinery to generate the function. I filed a couple of bugs
tracking some of the slowness issues. There is no `contract` form
though so I doubt that the coach will find it.

http://bugs.racket-lang.org/query/?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=default&pr=14610
http://bugs.racket-lang.org/query/?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=default&pr=14611