[racket] newlines in strings not the same in DrRacket and Racket

From: Alexander D. Knauth (alexander at knauth.org)
Date: Fri Jun 20 16:41:27 EDT 2014

This doesn’t exactly solve your problem, but what happens (for both cases) when you do this?:
#lang racket
(require test-engine/racket-tests)
(display "(format \"~n\") = ") (format "~n")
(display "\"") (newline)
(display "\" = ") "
"
(check-expect (format "~n") "
")
(test)
(void (read-line)) ; wait until the user has read the results.