[racket] help me speed up string split?

From: Ryan Davis (zenspider at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 19:28:06 EDT 2014

On Jun 18, 2014, at 16:01, Robby Findler <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:

> Sorry-- I certainly don't dispute any of your comments on the relative
> merit of the code. I was just trying to understand which parts of the
> function touch bad performance in Racket.

It was certainly not taken that way and I'm sorry if my response led you to think I took it that way.

I'm just learning the Racket Way™ and keep stumbling when a seemingly "obvious" "functional" way that I would do something isn't the right way (or even good way) in racket. I hope that my comments get taken as constructive criticism and possible avenues for optimization and not just curmudgeonly bitching. :)

Posted on the users mailing list.