[racket] Programming for 9 yo's

From: Keyan (ml at pulsschlag.net)
Date: Wed Jun 11 14:14:26 EDT 2014

When I was in school, the first program that I wrote was:

10 input x
20 input y
30 print x + y

:)

The next one was a number-guessing program. The software draw a random number between 1 and 100, and the user had to guess which one by entering numbers. The output of the program was either “lower,” “higher,” or some success message. Games like that is probably what I would do for 9 year olds, because its fun to play with the code once you are done. At least for nerds like me, as you can tell, because I can still remember after all these years :)

Cheers,
Keyan