[racket] serializable class definition inside unit body

From: seryojka (iamfakemail at yandex.ru)
Date: Mon Jun 9 05:37:35 EDT 2014

Hello, I'll repost here my questionfrom SO:

|#lang racket

(define-signature asdf^
   (some-class%))

(define-unit asdf@
   (import)
   (export asdf^)

   (define-serializable-class some-class%
     (class object%
       (inspect #f)
       (super-new))))

returns error

|define-serializable-class: allowed only at the top level or within a module top level

which is indeed expectable according to
<http://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/objectserialize.html>documentation.
I use units for resolving mutually dependent definitions (inside
procedures bodies). What alternatives do I have to perform my task? I
could run with merging those units or implementing my own serialization
protocol, but it is not good enough for me.