[racket] SWIFT IS AWESOOOOOME!!!!!

From: Nick Shelley (nickmshelley at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 7 13:14:14 EDT 2014

I've been trying to convince my Apple fanboy coworkers to learn a real
programming language like Racket for a while, but they always dismissed
everything I said because Apple can do no wrong. One of them posted his
notes from WWDC that included the following bullet point. Very vindicating.
(I don't think he understands what type inference is.)

"Swift is pretty much everything you'd want in a programming language.
There are functional patterns. Crazy pattern matching. Concise but
expressive syntax. Closures everywhere. Generics. Namespaces. Type
inference like scripting languages. Speed like non-scripting languages.
Multiple return values. And one of my favorites: an interactive playground.
This is by far the most exciting thing that has happened in Apple
development for a long, long time. Probably since the iOS SDK was
announced."

Maybe someone could bring some of these revolutionary features into Racket?
:)