[racket] How to get arity of make-object?

From: Roman Klochkov (kalimehtar at mail.ru)
Date: Thu Jun 5 13:41:22 EDT 2014

 It is not writing, but reading. I'm making uinversal library for binary data (like dbf, mp3 id3 tags, and so on)  mapping to objects
https://github.com/Kalimehtar/binary-class

read-object simply

( define  ( read-object binary-class in . args )
     ( send ( apply  make-object binary-class args ) read in ))
But I don't like, that contract may not give correct error message for wrong nomber of items in args.

--
Roman Klochkov