[racket] Creating my own series of teaching languages

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 4 22:49:41 EDT 2014

You will need to implement a class that satisfies the interface. The methods are specified here:

 http://docs.racket-lang.org/tools/drracket_language.html?q=sgn#%28def._%28%28lib._drracket%2Ftool-lib..rkt%29._drracket~3alanguage~3alanguage~3c~25~3e%29%29

(see all the indented specs). For some of them, it's probably okay to give no-action implementations.

[[ I am not the author of any of these docs; I am working through them with you, on the list. ]]