[racket] You're invited to Neil Toronto's Dissertation Defense

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 4 00:47:35 EDT 2014

Many of you have seen many emails and commits from my PhD student,
Neil Toronto, who has worked on projects like math and plot. He will
be defending his dissertation soon and we're going to stream the talk
for anyone who is interested.

The defense is Wednesday, June 11th, 2:00pm MDT and we'll use Hangouts
on Air at this URL:

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cf900dgqvd68meg8toa1tstiqp0

After the defense, we'll put up a recording and his final dissertation
PDF. (There will probably be some change requests by the University
Typewriter Dissertators.)

We hope if you're interested, you'll think about attending.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay