[racket] Simple json web response

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 10:56:31 EDT 2014

This is super close to what you want for response/json:

(define (response/jsonp callback o)
  (response/output
   (λ (op)
     (fprintf op "~a(" callback)
     (write-json o op)
     (fprintf op ");"))
   #:mime-type #"application/javascript"))

from

https://github.com/plt/racket/blob/master/pkgs/plt-services/meta/pkg-index/official/jsonp.rkt#L6

If you aren't doing JSONP, just remove the callback stuff and just do
write-json.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33

Posted on the users mailing list.