[racket] Use of map and eval to evaluate symbol in namespace

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 28 14:46:07 EDT 2014

Neil, I think that would be a wonderful service that you could script as a little Racket daemon. It could broadcast this message every quarter or so (as an addendum to PLT Design Inc's financial statement) and the broadcast could take different shapes and forms and use different words (FAQ, TLL style, The Essayist style, etc). Wanna do it :-)

-- Matthias