[racket] examples of hooking a #lang into DrRacket?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 20 21:21:28 EDT 2014

Yeah: I think that it is safe to say at this point that pollen doesn't need
to change. Either read-language's docs (and various places in DrRacket and
libraries) need to change or read-language needs to change and either way
pollen will work afterwards.

My guess is that your language is the only one that doesn't define a
get-info function itself but I can't check that theory right now.

You can probably make pollen work now by supplying a get-info proc that
always returns the default value. (See the third and subsequent paragraphs
here:
http://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/Reading.html?q=read-language#%28def._%28%28quote._~23~25kernel%29._read-language%29%29
).

Robby