[racket] Parsing dates & times

From: Brian Adkins (racketusers at lojic.com)
Date: Mon Jul 14 23:01:11 EDT 2014

I need to parse date strings '("2014-07-14" "7/14/2014" "7/14/14"). I found the racket/date library, but while it has a date->string function, I didn't find a string->date function.

I then checked the packages repository & clicked on the date link which displayed a single package: stardate - I'm not sure how TNG stardates compare to mine, but I expect they're different enough to be of no use ;)

I then checked PLaneT and found the date.plt package. The "date added" is over 4 years ago which makes me leery - is this still supported?

I then found string->date in SRFI-19 - is this the best choice?

I have a similar need for times w/ and w/o time zones in various formats.

Thanks,
Brian

Posted on the users mailing list.