[racket] looking for specific racket programs

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 11 20:52:29 EDT 2014

I don't know whether or not it would satisfy your requirements, but it
may be worth a look to see if the documentation portion of 'raco
setup' comes close. You would want to run it in parallel to maximize
the memory use.

I believe that if you change some whitespace in the contract system
implementation and then run 'raco setup' you'll get things to run nice
and slow.

Robby