[racket] Does Racket GUI scale?

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 15:15:22 EDT 2014

Another alternative might be to make a visible grid of cells (using
table-panel, for example) and rather than scrolling the canvas they are on,
use the scroll bars to change what data is displayed in those cells. That
is, have the visible grid of cells be a window into the (potential much
larger) grid of cell contents.

Doug