[racket] Error installing planet-neil-csv2

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Tue Jul 8 21:46:53 EDT 2014

Brian Adkins wrote at 07/08/2014 09:01 PM:
> If Neil is on this list, are you planning on migrating to the new package repository?

Yes, eventually.

My tools and ways of doing things are built around PLaneT and particular
ways it works that the new package system does not. Before I can
migrate, there is some head-scratching work I need to do, some
tools-modifying work I need to do, and then some clerical work I need to
do.  I'm tentatively in a work crunch on other things for the next 8-9
weeks, so probably not before then.  Also, as the new package system
evolves, maybe that will reduce the work required to migrate.

BTW, people should please not migrate my packages into the new package
system themselves.  One of my early attempts to migrate was actually
thwarted by this.

Neil V.

Posted on the users mailing list.