[racket] racket search engine plugin

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Fri Jul 4 20:17:27 EDT 2014

An alternative in Firefox is to make a Quicksearch bookmark.  I
currently have one like this:

Name: Racket 6.0 Documentation Quicksearch
Location: file:///home/user/.racket/6.0/doc/search/index.html?q=%s
Keyword: r

So, to get the Racket docs for "foo", I get a new tab or browser, and
type "r foo" and hit Enter.  I have only the multipurpose location text
field, no separate search text field, and my default browser page is
blank.  No needing to mouse to point&click to select what kind of search
I'm doing.  I have similar Quicksearches for Google, Google News, Google
Image, eBay, and Amazon.

Neil

Posted on the users mailing list.