[racket] Build hanging on Debian ARM

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 4 01:05:48 EDT 2014

I think this is now fixed.

To catch up the list: We tracked down the problem to an incorrectly
encoded instruction. Most processors (and the gdb disassembler)
apparently don't care about the bits that were incorrect, but Deren's
does.

As you can imagine, it did not immediately occur to us to check the
encoding of a single instruction at the bit level, so thanks for Deren
for his patience and help.