[racket] errors from raco setup while installing github Racket

From: Matthew Butterick (mb at mbtype.com)
Date: Wed Jul 2 20:02:38 EDT 2014

I just brought my git build up to date with the last 6-8 wks of updates. When the installer reaches raco setup, I'm getting errors of this flavor, which I haven't seen before:

> raco setup: given collection path: "racket" refers to the same directory as another given collection path, "racket/pkgs/snip-pkgs/snip-lib/racket"

> raco setup: given collection path: "scribblings/main" refers to the same directory as another given collection path, "racket/pkgs/racket-pkgs/racket-index/scribblings/main"

I tried deleting everything nonessential and doing `make` from scratch, but the errors persist.

Any theories?

Posted on the users mailing list.