[racket] [racket-users] 3-D drawing toolkit?

From: Kevin Forchione (lysseus at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 2 12:40:24 EDT 2014

I took up Matthias’ challenge some time back regarding students having a go at writing their own versions of the 2048 game. While technically I’m a student in the “life-long”learner sense of the word, rather than the university affiliated variety, I find the exercises in books like 2htdp, Introduction to Computing: Explorations in Language, Logic, and Machines, etc., to be a stimulating point of departure in exploring the racket language.

I’ve begun working on another “marble maze” style game that makes surprising re-use of the underlying libraries I created for the 2048 project, but, of course, the presentation layer is quite different and I began wondering if there are in racket libraries available that produce the 3-D equivalents of those provided by image.rkt?

Thanks!

-Kevin

Posted on the users mailing list.