[racket] gc crash on raspbian

From: David Griffiths (dave at pawfal.org)
Date: Wed Jul 2 05:26:36 EDT 2014

Hi Matthew,

On 02/07/14 09:28, Matthew Flatt wrote:
> Is it enough to run the web server in its default configuration, or do
> you have to run something specific?
>
> Meanwhile, I'll looking into Deren's problem, which seems to be
> JIT-related. Just to make sure, does setting the environment variable
>
>  PLTNOMZJIT=y
>
> before running the web server (to disable the JIT) change the result?

This has no effect here, still falls over.

I've isolated a small test which is running atm, but it hasn't crashed
yet. For this reason I suspect it's something I'm doing wrong with the
webserver regarding threads.

SQLite should be ok multi-threaded... putting semaphores round each
request response doesn't crash, but it also changes the behaviour a lot
so it's difficult to tell.

cheers,

dave

Posted on the users mailing list.