[racket] gc crash on raspbian

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 1 08:17:29 EDT 2014

For what it's worth, a build using the "Source + built packages"
download for v6.0 or v6.0.1. should be relatively fast. Using that
distribution will compile C sources for the run-time system, but it
will use pre-built bytecode and documentation.

Similarly, the "Source + built packages" variant of Minimal racket
should be relatively fast to install and relatively small, and
installing packages afterward should download pre-built variants (at
least for packages that are in the main distribution) that install
quickly.