[racket] Racket v5.92

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Sat Jan 25 13:36:26 EST 2014

Fantastic! Congratulations!

One more question about the new package system:

Is there a roadmap about Planet support, i.e. when will existing Planet
packages cease to work?

"foreseeable future" is a bit vague. I'm developing very slowly due
to lack of spare-time and have a mid-size application with many Planet
collections, so it would be good to know if there is a deadline for
migrating existing code (not packages) to the new package system. An
estimate would also suffice.

Best,

Erich